What to do when uploading your tracks is not working

Show first post

50 replies

My song won't upload to SoundCloud at all every time I click to my track it never pops up
I'm an Artist, a rapper, so i tried to send my own music on soundcloud but it's always failed, i want to make my first experience on this App, so can you tell me what to do?
Status says uploading but audio is not uploading. I am trying to upload my latest audio podcast it's stuck at 0.00mb of 406.78mb. I've closed tabs, tried reuploading at least 4 times and restarted my computer as well. What's up?
When I try uploading a song, the upload does not start and is stuck saying "uploading" but no movement on the progress bar, I waited 30 minutes and nothing. I didn't change formatting of my songs, the program they came from, i did not make changes to my account, and have 173 minutes on my account.
Hi I'm having a problem uploading a recording I just made in SC. It's going frightfully slow and I believe something is wrong. I don't want to reload the page, because I feel like I'll lose the 1 hour podcast I just recorded. Please help!

The upload is happening at a rate of like .01 MB per few minutes.
I have been trying to upload songs, I have 173 minutes left on my profile, the song is in Wave form, but will not start the uploading process/the progress bar does not move. Need to upload so please reply
I have been trying to upload songs, I have 173 minutes left on my profile, the song is in Wave form, but will not start the uploading process/the progress bar does not move. Anyone else having this problem?
i seriously lost for words. i've found other similar discussions years ago and still this problem isn't resolved FOR ME.
don't give me those "change browser, clear cache, slow internet" bullshit cause i've tried everything.
I get to the upload page just fine, I can choose a song, I can even upload a picture, but the uploadding proces itself is stuck on 0,00 mb.. I can only assume its a problem on your site, since it works jst ffine elsewhere..
I keep Trying to upload my track and it keeps failing
I've trird on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and now I'm trying it on S6 but its still failing
Please Help
When I was trying to upload my songs from garage band it would not let me . It said please try reviewing your account details then try uploading again. How do I fix this or check my details?
I have been trying to upload a mix for 30 hours now. It keeps getting to around 50 -70% and starts again. I have tried everything suggested and nothing has worked. And i get this nearly every time. It normally takes 48 hours to actually get to 100%. Surely this isn't right.

Thanks
hallo everytime i try to upload my track it goes up to 92% then brings up error in uploading.
Same issue for me. Works on a different computer on the same connection though.
Since yesterday (20/10/2017 at around 7 p.m. CET) I have been experiencing an upload issue that I'm not able to resolve. If I try to upload a song, the upload progress usually freezes at 99%, remains there for a couple of minutes until it starts to upload again, again freezing at 99%. I managed to upload one song today, after the 10th try, but the other one I am currently trying to upload just won't work. I have tried multiple browsers, my flash player is up to date, I tried disabling my Firewall and Kaspersky and I checked the audio file (both .wav and .mp3) for issues.
I currently know no other ways on dealing with this and it's starting to get really frustrating.
Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

EDIT:
I just did some troubleshooting and it seems that the problem results from me uploading the last song that flawlessly worked with the Steam Webbrowser. When using it, I'm still able to upload just fine, but this isn't really an option for me as I just don't like using it, I would rather keep on using Mozilla Firefox.
I have tried logging out of Soundcloud on the Steam Webbrowser, clearing the Cache and Cookies and closing Steam, but I'm still not able to upload via Firefox.
i upload and just says " processed" and been waiting for a long time
Can you please help? I just tried to upload my song and reaches 80 and says failed download or error. What do i do??
I am on episode 74 of my podcast on a unlimited pro plan. I have never encountered a problem until now. My upload keeps stopping and restarting at 2% or less. I have seen many threads citing the same problem but haven't seen an actual answer other than the normal 'change your browser' and 'turn off your adblocker' type of answers (which I've tried). Can anyone give me an actual fix for this problem?
Upload getting stuck at 99% then repeats then goes back to 99%.
Browser and flash are up to date and file is mp3 and small file.
Cheers
Hi everyone...

I'm trying to upload a WAV file to my account, but it seems to be getting stuck at the point it usually converts the file and adds it to the page. I've doublechecked the file size and format, and cleared cookies/cache on my computer, but the problem's still the same. I've attached a pic of what I'm currently seeing.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to solve this?
@Mathis PC version/hub isn't registering likes on tracks or playlists currently (playlists for the past year), please advise.
I can't even upload a smaller mp3 file, tried 1 million times.

I'm pro unlimited and paid 1 year in advance, I should be able to upload my demos!

It uploads extremely slow and when it's suppose to be almost ready it goes back to 0%

Please advice urgently!
And No, it is not my internet connection as I tried dropbox and it takes 2 secs to upload the same files without any problems.
i'm having the exact same problem. mine got up to 25% after an hour, then COUNTED DOWN! TO 1%! WTF is that?!
Mac OSX 10.13.4, Safari V. 11.1, I'm using Final Cut Pro to create my podcast. I haven't done anything differently in many months, but just two weeks ago, I can't get the podcast to load. The file never shows up on the upload page as processing or doing anything. Waiting doesn't help. I tried saving the file in different formats MP3, AAC, WAV and that didn't help either. Anyone else having trouble? (I also checked the soundcloud blog to see if the site was having problems, but no mention there of anything.