What to do when uploading your tracks is not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

From time to time, we see users concerned as they cannot seem to get their newest tracks out to their audience, which is why we've collected a number of troubleshooting tipps for you on our Help Center.

The first two things to check are:
Is your email address confirmed?
Do you have enough quota on your account?

All the best
Mathis

53 replies

I was recording and after, I was going to upload it but it always shows upload failed. I have a good connection tho, i tried re-uploading it a hundred times but it won't work. 😞
Hello, know how to apologize for my English, I'm using a translator.

My problem is that I have uploaded a song, press enter when I placed your description. For a problem my PC went off in the middle of the upload, and now the upload of the song is still locked and I can not erase it or upload it again.

I'm trying to upload it again, but I do not know how to remove the one that was there.

Thank you!

I can't even upload a smaller mp3 file, tried 1 million times.

I'm pro unlimited and paid 1 year in advance, I should be able to upload my demos!

It uploads extremely slow and when it's suppose to be almost ready it goes back to 0%

Please advice urgently!
I having probroms uploading my songs on soundcloud
It's telling me my total track count is 9, but it's showing me only eight. The latest one is not showing up, but it's not saying it's processing, so I don;t know if I got lost. I included a pretty lengthy amount of text that I don't want to have to rewrite.
I'm an Artist, a rapper, so i tried to send my own music on soundcloud but it's always failed, i want to make my first experience on this App, so can you tell me what to do?
@Mathis PC version/hub isn't registering likes on tracks or playlists currently (playlists for the past year), please advise.
hallo everytime i try to upload my track it goes up to 92% then brings up error in uploading.
Tracks not uploading, using the same recording stuff i always use n even recordings done on soundcloud aren't uploading. .... really annoying!!!!! Whats crackalackin with this shit?!
No entiendo qué está pasando con Soundcloud, ''era'' una buena aplicación.
Same issue for me. Works on a different computer on the same connection though.
I tried to upload my song for like 10 times already, and it never works. it dont even get to 1%... Its just good, and after second it wont upload anymore.... I readen tips or help how to upload it and all of them doesnt work...

HELP 😠
Status says uploading but audio is not uploading. I am trying to upload my latest audio podcast it's stuck at 0.00mb of 406.78mb. I've closed tabs, tried reuploading at least 4 times and restarted my computer as well. What's up?
When I try uploading a song, the upload does not start and is stuck saying "uploading" but no movement on the progress bar, I waited 30 minutes and nothing. I didn't change formatting of my songs, the program they came from, i did not make changes to my account, and have 173 minutes on my account.
Hi I'm having a problem uploading a recording I just made in SC. It's going frightfully slow and I believe something is wrong. I don't want to reload the page, because I feel like I'll lose the 1 hour podcast I just recorded. Please help!

The upload is happening at a rate of like .01 MB per few minutes.
Hello,
I'm trying to upload tracks to my account, but it isn't allowing me to do so. The areas to "Chose a file to upload" and "Start New Recording" are grayed-out. It only allows me to sign up for Pro! How am I supposed to upload my tracks?

How can I sign up for Sound Cloud revenue once my tracks are uploaded?

Thank you,

Todez
I can't upload a sports broadcast me and a classmate did. I hit upload but it is not on my account. Have I used too many gigs?
When I want to upload one of my tracks, everything works fine but when I want to play them, I'm not able to. Has this something to do with what kind of file the track is? An answer would be great.
I have been trying to upload songs, I have 173 minutes left on my profile, the song is in Wave form, but will not start the uploading process/the progress bar does not move. Need to upload so please reply
I have been trying to upload songs, I have 173 minutes left on my profile, the song is in Wave form, but will not start the uploading process/the progress bar does not move. Anyone else having this problem?
I am sure it falls under fair use. I worked hard on it and would lve to have people listen! 🙂 Thanks for help.
Since yesterday (20/10/2017 at around 7 p.m. CET) I have been experiencing an upload issue that I'm not able to resolve. If I try to upload a song, the upload progress usually freezes at 99%, remains there for a couple of minutes until it starts to upload again, again freezing at 99%. I managed to upload one song today, after the 10th try, but the other one I am currently trying to upload just won't work. I have tried multiple browsers, my flash player is up to date, I tried disabling my Firewall and Kaspersky and I checked the audio file (both .wav and .mp3) for issues.
I currently know no other ways on dealing with this and it's starting to get really frustrating.
Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

EDIT:
I just did some troubleshooting and it seems that the problem results from me uploading the last song that flawlessly worked with the Steam Webbrowser. When using it, I'm still able to upload just fine, but this isn't really an option for me as I just don't like using it, I would rather keep on using Mozilla Firefox.
I have tried logging out of Soundcloud on the Steam Webbrowser, clearing the Cache and Cookies and closing Steam, but I'm still not able to upload via Firefox.
Saw multiple issues with this but no answers - I'm having this reoccurring issue of trying to upload through various browsers (on Windows 10)to no avail.

Upload gets so far then restarts - can I get a solve to this as I'm paying for a service that isn't working.

Thanks in advance.
i just uploaded one of my songs and it starts to skip in the middle i cant seem to understand why thats happening
My tracks are not uploading. How can I fix this?