Question

When I add songs to a playlist on my phone, it doesn't show up on my computer.

• 4 September 2015
  • 2 replies

I have a playlist called Listen Later that I add songs to when I don't have time to listen to it at the moment (It's the only playlist that I care about). When I'm at school and I have free time, I'll normally check SoundCloud for new songs that I would like to add. When I got home to listen to those new songs that I added during the day, I noticed something was wrong. When I'm done listening to the song, I'll download it, (or add it to my likes), then I'll remove it from the playlist. I noticed that on my phone, it says I have about 300 songs in the listen later playlist. I checked it out, and I saw that the very first song I ever added to it was still there on the playlist and wasn't removed on my phone. Then I checked to see if the songs that I added on my phone were added on my computer as well. It turns out that only the songs I added on my computer I can only access on there, and the songs I added on my phone, I can only access on my phone. Isn't it supposed to sync across devices. Please help me fix this.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Yes these two should be synced. How is your network on your mobile device? The only reason it would not stick to your profile would be if the connection was not strong and the Liked track was not saved. Do other actions taken on your phone not reflect on your profile via a computer? For example, a repost?

-Gina
Never mind. It's all fixed. I just cleared the cache on my computer and my phone, and everything is better. But thank you though.