Answered

When I enter a comment it doesn't appear.

• 12 October 2017
  • 26 replies

Userlevel 2
When I enter a comment it won't appear - both on other people's tracks and when I try to answer comments on my own track. This is beyond annoying as I need to promote tracks from a new album. This happens both from my desktop Mac OS X and my tablet so it must be a problem at the SC end. Please help! thanks:@
icon

Best answer by Mathis 13 October 2017, 12:19

Hi everyone,

Heads up that this issue should now be resolved. Thanks for hanging in there.
View original

26 replies

Userlevel 2
why am I described as a tour manager??? please folk, just help me with the comment issue. thanks
I'm having the same issue.... weird?
Userlevel 2
I'm scared to try again because this happened before and the comments DID appear a few days later. About 6 on the same track....embarassing!!
Not working on:
Windows: Chrome, IE11, Opera, and firefox with a no go
I have the same problem with my other account 😕
Userlevel 2
yup, I have it with both mine
I just posted about this. Cannot post a comment on a track; when I do, it appears for a split second then goes away. The Comments count seems to reflect my comment was posted, but my comment never appears and it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Retry". I'm on Windows 10, trying on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. If you're saying this has happened before and the comments later appeared, then it sounds like a similar issue and explains why the Comments count increases.
I just posted about this. Cannot post a comment on a track; when I do, it appears for a split second then goes away. The Comments count seems to reflect my comment was posted, but my comment never appears and it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Retry". I'm on Windows 10, trying on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. If you're saying this has happened before and the comments later appeared, then it sounds like a similar issue and explains why the Comments count increases. Tweet them for a quicker response - https://twitter.com/scsupport
why am I described as a tour manager??? please folk, just help me with the comment issue. thanks

Tweet them for a quicker response - https://twitter.com/scsupport
Userlevel 2
cheers
Userlevel 3
Badge
Same here
Same problem here. Have made several comments today, none showing up. Cleared cache, logged out/back in, no difference with browser/OS.
Userlevel 1
We need this fixeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! :((((
Same problem here ;(((
Comment only show my Pic inside the wave form but when hit enter everything is gone.
Writing a message to the person is still working - so I informed that I tried to comment but SC has a glitch!!
This needs to be fixed ASAP.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Seriously, more than 18 hours since this happened and not even a soundcloud employee responding here? Not even a message on the status page? Maybe it would have been better if SC got bankrupt this summer, and we would be able to join a service that actually cares about their users
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the delay in responding. Our engineers are looking into this at the moment and I'll update this topic as soon as possible.

@Deep Filip - apologies that I can only get back to this now. Our team is working Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm CET.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Heads up that this issue should now be resolved. Thanks for hanging in there.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Thanks Mathis, it is resolved. Though honestly, with the yearly revenue of Soundcloud, being an international company, it is inexcusable to have such working hours, especially on the development part. Your engineering colleagues should be available 24/7 and with the revenue coming in, there is absolutely no excuse for this not to happen anno 2017.
Userlevel 1
Yes!! It worked well!!! Thanks
it is resolved, goodness
same here
sorry, it works now :$
same here
Userlevel 4
Badge
The whole label thing is just a bit of fun and is related to how many posts you have on these forums.

Everyone starts out as Booker, then moves up as they increase their post count. I've seen a few different ranks so far, and they are all playfully named after jobs one might hold if working in the music industry.
Hi whats up happy new year deep you single read my posts if uhave timeok iwanted tostart aconversation if youdont mind look me upim tina woodwardiwanna know if we weredatinghow wouldi keep uawayfrom the othergirls whatwould keep the relationship hot insted ofextreame freeze deep gota anwser at all? Hope 2 hear fromu sincerly,tina:P
Userlevel 3
tina u drunk or something? :8