Question

when i know people have played my tracks the number of plays hasnt increased or it just resets ...why is this

amount of plays shown resets

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sometimes it can take a moment until the number under the waveform updates. However, when you look at your stats page and set the time period to "All time", you should see plays registering just fine. Please note that we don't count self plays.

Hope this helps. Let me know if this needs further investigation.

Cheers
Mathis
I was just about to post a question about the same thing. A little different, It will say something like "40 new plays in the last 24 hours" (obviously means since yesterday cuz it resets to zero, it does not continuously update) and at the time it will also say "175 plays in the last 7 days" (actually means the last 7 days) but the next day rolls around, plays today resets to zero and 7 days only goes up by 5 or 6 even though there was only 2 plays on that farthest back day that dropped off......I'm not a mathematician but....that ain't right. I can't imagine it's easy though, for any code genius to put together an analytical system like that without it being behind a lot. That's probably all it is, right?