Answered

when I update (reload) a song I want it to be placed higher up on the list and also have date updated. can you make this happen for me?

• 14 March 2015
  • 1 reply

when I update (reload) a song I want it to be placed higher up on the list and also have date updated. can you make this happen for me?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 March 2015, 11:14

Hi there Kris,

Thanks for posting. I believe you're referring to the "replace file"-feature (pro feature). If so, then I'm afraid there is not an option to push the track to a different position on your public profile or Stream, or change the upload date. However, there are other ways to accomplish some more visibility to the new version of the track.

a) You could upload it again (and maybe add a note that it is a re-mixed / re-mastered / re-edited version of the track). That way it'll be pushed up top of your profile and your followers Stream. Also, the upload date will be most recent.

b) You could add the track to your Spotlight for it to show on top of your public profile.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Kris,

Thanks for posting. I believe you're referring to the "replace file"-feature (pro feature). If so, then I'm afraid there is not an option to push the track to a different position on your public profile or Stream, or change the upload date. However, there are other ways to accomplish some more visibility to the new version of the track.

a) You could upload it again (and maybe add a note that it is a re-mixed / re-mastered / re-edited version of the track). That way it'll be pushed up top of your profile and your followers Stream. Also, the upload date will be most recent.

b) You could add the track to your Spotlight for it to show on top of your public profile.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis