Solved

Whenever I get a message the notification won't go away.

Show first post

35 replies

Every time I log in (i am using the web version) there's always the orange circle in the notification bell. It's been like this for years, please fix it already.
I've had the same issue as well.. It's hard to believe this problem continues to exist years later. Usually these simple little bugs get fixed early on, but no. Soundcloud is the only website that I've been to on the entire internet that has such a ridiculous problem. It is annoying as heck. Please fix it?
rub3nmv wrote:

Every time I log in (i am using the web version) there's always the orange circle in the notification bell. It's been like this for years, please fix it already.

Same thing here. Drives me nuts.
You can use an ad blocker to block the dot. I just did. 😃
It's very annoying, my last notification is from a year ago and it won't go away. The orange dot comes back every time i go on the site.
I've had this problem for a while as well, very annoying.
Still a problem.

Just give us a mark-all-as-read option.
Still happening daily two years after the bug was reported.
The technology just isn't there yet. Very hard to fix this bug 🙂
It's not a bug, it's a feature. I guess the idea behind it is, that your profile looks more active that way and it gets you to interact with the site more. Altough I know how this icon behaves, I still click on it from time to time, just out of curiousity, thinking: Maybe this time it's a new follower?

Soundcloud, I feel used. Please remove this "feature"!