Question

Who do I contact to get the 'Featured Profiles' on my page?

• 15 September 2016
  • 5 replies

Would like to feature a few profiles on my page. Where or who could I get that feature from?

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi there,

This is a feature currently reserved for our Premier Partners.

You can show your interest in becoming a Premier Partner at the following link and we’ll contact you as soon as we’re able to invite you into the program : https://on.soundcloud.com/about. Please note that we currently have a backlog of artists who’ve expressed interest in becoming a Premier Partner.

Premier Partners already include tens of thousands of artists, including independent artists signed directly to On SoundCloud. Although the Premier Partner level is invite-only right now, we are continuously working to offer the ability for more and more creators, with the ultimate goal of opening up monetization opportunities for every creator. If you aren’t a Premier Partner, you can’t monetize your content on SoundCloud yet, but we’re working hard to build the infrastructure that enables us to expand the Premier level across the globe.

Our Premier Partner program also includes labels and digital distributors. Current Premier Partners include: Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group, Merlin (which represents thousands of independent labels that may include yours), digital aggregators and distributors like InGrooves, The Orchard, Maker Studios, Studio71, Empire and others. If your label or distributor is already a Premier Partner, all you need to do is tell them you’d like to monetize your tracks on SoundCloud and they’ll help set you up.

I hope this helps, do let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,
Jonathan.
Seriously man this post was made 9 months ago and I expressed interest can we get this thing moving is it really gonna take years to get this done?
Is there an option to bump this??
I am already a label wtf this is stupid
Userlevel 2
Badge
Is this feature still available? We were given Premier access by SoundCloud a while ago, and we also pay for a Pro Unlimited subscription. We have had both of these for months, but I have no idea how to add this "Featured Profiles" to our page. https://soundcloud.com/bangersound