Question

why are my like and plays not showing on my profile page

Userlevel 1
I am getting notifications that people are liking my tunes but it's not showing on my profile page.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi John,

Thanks for visiting the help forum. You may have had a user like and unlike your track but does seem strange if this would happen repeatedly to you on different days unless it is a fake spam account. Can you tell me if this is the case? How many times has it happened and was it always with different accounts? Links to the account would also be helpful.

Thanks again,
Gina
Userlevel 1
I'm getting notifications that people have liked and reposted my tunes so I know people are listening. On one track I had more likes than plays on my profile page?? Funny aye? And no it's not spam accounts triggering plays its real people. I know cos there telling me they've listened.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'm getting notifications that people have liked and reposted my tunes so I know people are listening. On one track I had more likes than plays on my profile page?? Funny aye? And no it's not spam accounts triggering plays its real people. I know cos there telling me they've listened.
Hi there John,

Thanks for following up on this. I've just liked your track "Housexy" with my test account mathisc. Can you see this reflected on your account properly? Other then that, some users might just like some tracks in order for them to be added to their "likes" page. That way they can listen to them at a later time.

Let me know how my "like" is working out on your track - looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 1
I am experiencing the same problem, what's going on?
The likes on several of my tracks have disappeared all together.. Pretty sucky... 😕
Hi John,

Thanks for visiting the help forum. You may have had a user like and unlike your track but does seem strange if this would happen repeatedly to you on different days unless it is a fake spam account. Can you tell me if this is the case? How many times has it happened and was it always with different accounts? Links to the account would also be helpful.

Thanks again,
Gina

https://soundcloud.com/dj-brasileiro

same here my hearts gone ((
Same for me 🙂
sounds like a epidemic, for whatever reason it's happened to 3 of my songs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Quick update on this - if you currently cannot seem to see your likes at all, then this due to a bug that's affecting not all, but a bunch of users. The issue started Friday night and our developers are currently working on a fix for this.

No further action from you is required at this point.

Thank you for your patience and all the best,
Mathis
And it is still not fixed?!?!
Haha ikr
Haha ikr
I keep getting notifications on my profile that people have liked it but then when I go to the track it says no likes...
I have the same issue, have tried logging out and signing back in on pc and phone but still the same, even who I follow is not the same end up having to do it twice which is really frustrating