Answered

why are the reposts from other pages not showing up on my page for my viewers?

• 9 March 2015
  • 2 replies

my tracks are on the record label i produce for , when they post it on their page i repost it to my page but my friends and viewers cant see it to listen to . why is this and how do i fix it?
icon

Best answer by Vinnie Ward 23 July 2015, 00:07

Hi there systik,

Thank you for posting. Hmm, let's see - basically, as soon as you repost a track, your repost gets pushed to your followers' Stream as well. There is nothing you can change in terms of settings, and we currently don't have any further reports of this not working.

Apart from that, I've looked on your public profile and can see that you've reposted a bunch of tracks. After I started following you with my test account (mathisc), I saw your reposts on my Stream.

Long story short - may I ask you how you come to think your reposts are not getting pushed to your followers' Stream? This will help me and others to better understand the issue and hopefully help resolving it :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Mathis

Hi Mathis

This is happening to me as well! And it seems like the stats aren't updating.

https://soundcloud.com/vinnieward/vinnie-ward-at-midnight-original-mix-2
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there systik,

Thank you for posting. Hmm, let's see - basically, as soon as you repost a track, your repost gets pushed to your followers' Stream as well. There is nothing you can change in terms of settings, and we currently don't have any further reports of this not working.

Apart from that, I've looked on your public profile and can see that you've reposted a bunch of tracks. After I started following you with my test account (mathisc), I saw your reposts on my Stream.

Long story short - may I ask you how you come to think your reposts are not getting pushed to your followers' Stream? This will help me and others to better understand the issue and hopefully help resolving it :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Mathis