Question

why i can only hear 30 second of a song? (i'm not in US)

• 30 March 2016
  • 4 replies

when i listen a song i can only listen 30 second, i'm not living in US and i love this song, i need it listening, SoundCloud Go most to be free in all the countries

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Claudia,
Some of our partners have decided to place previews of their tracks in the free listening experience and grant access to the full versions of those tracks only by upgrading to our listener subscription product, SoundCloud Go, which is currently only available in the US (more countries to be added soon). Hence, chances are you might come across a number of previews even though you're outside the US.

Best

Mathis
When is SoundCloud Go available on Canada???
gj ruining your website. Maybe give us the possibility to edit the order of our like list and release "Go" in Germany with all tracks unlocked!
Hi Claudia,
Some of our partners have decided to place previews of their tracks in the free listening experience and grant access to the full versions of those tracks only by upgrading to our listener subscription product, SoundCloud Go, which is currently only available in the US (more countries to be added soon). Hence, chances are you might come across a number of previews even though you're outside the US.

Best

Mathis

I have this problem too. I can only hear previews of tracks on a whole album. I just upgraded my membership but still only can hear a short bit of the track. What is going on? I should be able to hear the whole thing now, put it on my playlist etc. I'm paying so whats up?
CC