Answered

Why is it that I can no longer upload directly from GarageBand to my SoundCloud account?

• 2 October 2015
  • 40 replies

Show first post

40 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't login on iPod app.

Hi, I've tried to logging in on my 4th generation iPod for the past 2 days and 3 days ago the app was working fine but now when I login on the app it comes up with error that says:

Oops!
There seems to be a connection problem. Please try again shortly.
HTTP Error: 401

I've tried deleting and reinstalling, turning my iPod off and on, resetting the cache and none of it has rectified this problem.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can _t sign in with any ipad apps like garageband. Soundcloud app and browser s....
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I accidentally revoked access for Logic Pro X. How do I restore access to my soun....

I accidentally revoked access for Logic Pro X. How do I restore access to my soundcloud?
Confirmed here. Thanks for the quick resolution.
all working fine again.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can't access my account through korg gadget. I get an oops error. I've changed....

The title says it all. Help!!
Confirmed here. Thanks for the quick resolution.
My sign in still does not work!
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your encouragement on this conversation and apologies again that the api integration wasn't working temporarily. Our engineers have now fixed this issue, so the integrations should be working properly again.

Cheers
Mathis

Not on my iPad!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can not upload files to my soundcloud account from Launchpad, iMachine, Focusrite....

Can not upload files to my soundclound account using Launchpad - novation, iMachine - Native Instruments, Focusrite Tape for iPad. Updated my ipad to IOS 9.0.2.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Thank you back working now. Yay
I cannot upload my song from garage band to sound cloud or to anything besides Facebook. Really annoying and have been waiting a long time for a fix
Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this issue on our help forum. GarageBand is using our public API - a part of our codebase basically - to integrate the upload function in their app. Thus, the root cause for this might actually lie with them in this case.

However, I've forwarded your report to the relevant product team on our end as well for review and to see if there is something we can do to fix this from our end.

In the meantime, you should be able to transfer your tracks via iTunes according to this article on Apple's documentation. Once that's done, you can upload your tracks via your computer's web browser.

Thanks again bringing this to our attention, I hope this can soon be resolved.

I have had the same problem with "null published" uploads since you wrote this message 3 months ago. For 3 months I haven't been able to upload a single track of mine to my Soundcloud account. I've paid for a year's subscription and I am getting absolutely nothing for my money. Please update me on what is being done to fix this. Three months is far to long for nobody to have done anything about this.
Fortunately, this issue was resolved for me around 3 months ago. Since then, I haven't had any problem with uploading songs directly from the GarageBand application to my SoundCloud account.

Thank you to the people who have worked hard to fix the bug.