Question

Why is there no button to change my banner?

Show first post

30 replies

Hi all,

Just to let you know all new updates to profile are slow roll outs meaning we roll out to 10% of profile then 20, then 30 .....
In the future, if you see updates that haven't applied to your profile please be patient. This is a way of us making sure that if we screwed up somewhere along the way then at least not everyone is affected ;)

Thanks,
Gina

Me too. I wasn't able to update it again after uploading one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I also had a problem. I saw the button yesterday so I was able to upload a banner for my profile. When I wanted to upload now, the button was lost? Do you know what's the problem?

Hey there,

Hmm, it should be right there actually. Can you try a different browser, and log out, clear your cache & cookies from your regular browser, then try again? Also, if you have an Adblocker extension, please disable this and restart the browser. Can you see it now?
Hi all,

Just to let you know all new updates to profile are slow roll outs meaning we roll out to 10% of profile then 20, then 30 .....
In the future, if you see updates that haven't applied to your profile please be patient. This is a way of us making sure that if we screwed up somewhere along the way then at least not everyone is affected ;)

Thanks,
Gina

So do Soundcloud Pro users have access to change their cover photo before free users do? I'm about to purchase the subscription just so I can have a banner but I want to make sure that I'll have the option to change it once I purchase it.
I also had a problem. I saw the button yesterday so I was able to upload a banner for my profile. When I wanted to upload now, the button was lost? Do you know what's the problem?

Still isn't there for in another browser. It works for my one band page with over 100 "fans" but the smaller one, there's no button.
Hi all,

Thanks,
Gina

Try reloading the page using the reload button. That worked for me (in Google Chrome).