Answered

Windows 10 Beta App Bug on Pause music

• 24 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi,
I'm using Windows 10 Beta App and want to report the following bug. Maybe someone else also has it.

I'm listening to music and pause it (using shortcut on my keyboard Fn+F11). Then I want to resume playing.
I've tried 3 ways:
  • using the same Fn+F11 shortcut to play or
  • going into the app and press Play or
  • hover over the icon on the taskbar and press Play there
What happens: music resumes, but when looking into the app, the progress/time is not moving. if I paused at 1:02, it will stay 1:02 for the remaining period of the song. When the track ends, it will end for good. Nothing comes afterwards although the playlist still has songs in it.
When I realize it's again this bug, I just open the app (click on the icon on the taskbar) and the music resumes playing from where it left off when first paused and now the progress/time continues normally. Without me doing anything else. Just open the app and music starts resumes from where I paused it. Tracks continue playing ok afterwards.

Let me know what you think of this.
Regards,
Marius
icon

Best answer by mrsgbrlccs 24 April 2019, 17:26

workaround: sometimes it helps if I click somewhere on the wavetrack and make it jump. The progress/timer than starts working again.
View original

3 replies

workaround: sometimes it helps if I click somewhere on the wavetrack and make it jump. The progress/timer than starts working again.
This is nice place and good game this game is very funny free robux just play the game and full enjoyment with your friends
It happens to me too, but very rarely. If this bothers you very much, you can ask support for help. In general, I also click somewhere on the screen or reload the page. But I mostly listen to music through the Soundcloud mobile app. By the way, once I myself recorded tracks and uploaded them there. Now I work as a writer on an educational resource for students and book lovers, and I like it more, here you can read what I wrote - https://summarystory.com/the-epic-of-gilgamesh/