Question

You merged my questions and I can't find them now?!

• 24 December 2015
  • 2 replies

Why did you merge or whatever you did, my questions and problems I have?! You take the time to do this but not answer my questions and problems?! I can't even find where you put them now. Thanks a lot!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Andy,

Many times the same questions are asked by different users. We can better support more users if we direct them to where we have already answered the question before.

In regards to your original questions, it looks like you may not be meeting our minimum technical requirements. Please give this article a read.

-Gina
Hi Andy,

Many times the same questions are asked by different users. We can better support more users if we direct them to where we have already answered the question before.

In regards to your original questions, it looks like you may not be meeting our minimum technical requirements. Please give this article a read.

-Gina

Well, now I can't even find where you put my question/issues?! As for technical requirements, I'm using Google Chrome. It's up-to-date. Which, is listed as compatible.

At this point, just forget I even asked. Like every thing else, I get nothing but the run around and lied to. I was told the issue was fixed, but it's obviously not. 😕