Question

"Your track will be deleted shortly." but, the track doesn't get delete.

• 28 December 2018
  • 3 replies

Hey-o so, I use sound cloud as a place to show off samples of my beats to potential clients and I tried deleting some old funky stuff I had.

"BOHEMIAN IN REVERSE" and "fing heck" were the only 2 tracks affected.

I tried multiple browsers, logging in and out, refreshing the page, setting my tracks to private then trying to delete them, changing the name/picture/tags then deleting it. Deleting it off my profile homepage and tracks page.

I have in total tried to delete these tracks about a dozen times and nothing really helps me out haha! I hope you can boss, thank ya. also deleted*

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion with this. It can sometimes take a while until your track deletions are fully processed from the backend. It looks like the tracks have all deleted properly by now though.
I did these things not in this order, like i specified it didn't just delete the 2 songs. It shouldnt need to update for anyone besides mostly because my profile doesn't receive traffic lol.
They need to maje everything right for mobil like putfing tracks private and un doing so .

Chainging your oicture from monile and switching your song playlist espically for artists who be on the go with the phone.