Add a "my downloads" tab

• 26 April 2019
  • 0 replies

I have the Android app with SoundCloud Go. I can't speak for the iPhone app since I haven't used it, but I imagine the situation is similar, and the suggestion applies there as well.

I have several downloaded playlists that I'd like to access, but they're always buried in the library tab, which buries these playlists if I'm doing any sort of browsing to discover new music to add to my playlists. Either that or I have to go to my own profile and go to my own playlists to find them. This is very inconvenient.

In addition, these playlists are buried in menus that require an internet connection to reach. I cannot access the songs and playlists I have downloaded onto my phone without an internet connection. Doesn't that kind of defeat the point of saving songs offline? Even if I see the playlist, I can't shuffle the playlist without an internet connection, although I can play the songs in order for some reason.

My use case is that when I'm about to drive home from my classes at university, I'm in a parking garage where my connection is spotty. I want to put on my driving playlist, but it's a pain to access it.

I suggest a new tab just for my downloaded songs and playlists that I can access with one tap, with or without an internet connection.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!