Question

App for Apple TV?

Userlevel 2
It would be great to have an app for the Apple TV. I’ve installed three third party apps. Two immediately crash and the third plays “stations” but you can’t login or search which is not ideal.

Is there a plan to release an app for the Apple TV? There’s one for the XBox, why not Apple TV?

Thanks for all you do, this is a great platform and I’d really like to easily use it through my stereo.

19 replies

Userlevel 2
I totally second your suggestion. Apple TV now has a pretty decent hardware and tvOS is open for developers so the SoundCloud team that developed apps for iOS should not have any problem in making one for Apple TV 📺 too since both are not so different.
Thirded! This NEEDS to be on that platform.
Userlevel 1
Big up for this request. We want an Apple Tv app!
I second the motion. We need SoundCloud on AppleTV.
Yes! Please create an Apple TV app! That would be life-changing.
As above, it makes sense to have an app on here. Would love Traktor integration too whilst we’re asking.
+1 for official app
Userlevel 2
Any update on this? Current options are sub-par at best.
Agreed, what they said!
+ 1 vote for the apple tv app
For sure, just as an aside: I subbed to Apple Music because of the support on Apple TV. Just the ATV, TV, my amp and a cable. Need nothing more. Would be great to do the same with Soundcloud. Cheers!
Please please please! Or add the functionality to be able to cast to an apple tv. Either way, it sucks not being able to use Soundcloud on there. This is the only music platform I want to use 😞
Yes... please give us an AppleTV app
Hello!!! Anyone listening?? We need the Apple TV APP please... I mean it does not make sense why it is not there??!!! COME ON!!!
trom2k wrote:

It would be great to have an app for the Apple TV. I’ve installed three third party apps. Two immediately crash and the third plays “stations” but you can’t login or search which is not ideal.

Is there a plan to release an app for the Apple TV? There’s one for the XBox, why not Apple TV?

Thanks for all you do, this is a great platform and I’d really like to easily use it through my stereo.

+1
I love soundcloud. Its assortment of music is better than any of the other platforms... but the integration into tech is laughable... frequently makes me want to switch to another service.

No Apple TV app? No apple Car Play App? How can Spotify,Pandora, etc all have this stuff figured out... but Soundcloud constantly lacks here... so frustrating.
Id love this as well
I bought sclouder app but I can’t login , why?
We need a naitive SoundCloud app for iPhone, iPad and AppleTV all with AirPlay 2 support. Thanks 🙂