"Buy Song" Option On Mobile App

• 12 May 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Artists on SoundCloud sell their music on iTunes, BandCamp, etc. but the buy link can only be seen visible on the desktop version. Everyone doesn't have desktop or time to login to the desktop website. There should be a "Buy Song" option added in the 3 dots underneath songs in the mobile app where people can go straight from SoundCloud to the iTunes, BandCamp, etc.

5 replies

You can try http://buysong.us/
Came here to say the same thing. I've missed out on so many good songs because of this feature not existing. If people can't take action in the moment there is a pretty good chance they never will.
Looks like this feature of buying / donation is not added yet in the app. Is there any plan to add this feature now ? near future ?
I do not see people going to the desktop app, search for the song and then purchase.
Artists on SoundCloud sell their music on iTunes, BandCamp, etc. but the buy link can only be seen visible on the desktop version. Everyone doesn't have desktop or time to login to the desktop website. There should be a "Buy Song" option added in the 3 dots underneath songs in the mobile app where people can go straight from SoundCloud to the iTunes, BandCamp, etc.
Did you find a way around this ? Any tips ? Am looking for the exact same feature
I am a songwriter. Like to pay other artists for song I love. I like to play my songs on my phone. I want to buy tracks and put them on my phone. Could you please add this feature? I don't take my laptop around with me - so that's not a good option. Also, I'm looking for a platform where, one day, people will purchase MY tracks. :->