Question

Notifications based on artists

• 8 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi all

I did not find any similar topic, therefore I created a new one.

I would like to get notifications for particular artists, because I sometimes miss their updates, since the stream grows and grows quickly due to the many artists I already follow.

Not to miss any update for artist xy, it would be nice to get a notification that this particular artist added something.

This would really help after times, where I don't use Soundcloud for a couple of days.

Is this something that is already possible (can't find anything) or do you plan to implement this feature?

Best regards

2 replies

Hi all

I did not find any similar topic, therefore I created a new one.

I would like to get notifications for particular artists, because I sometimes miss their updates, since the stream grows and grows quickly due to the many artists I already follow.

Not to miss any update for artist xy, it would be nice to get a notification that this particular artist added something.

This would really help after times, where I don't use Soundcloud for a couple of days.

Is this something that is already possible (can't find anything) or do you plan to implement this feature?

Best regards

I made a topic on the subject but no problem, it gives more visibility to my idea, I really need it !
This issue - no longer getting email updates when musicians I follow post new work - is the major reason I’m seriously considering cancelling my account. I’ve emailed SoundCloud a few times on this issue since they stopped sending those notifications, to no avail. FWIW: the notifications function we’re talking about is fully implemented at hearthis.at