Question

Offline Listening

• 6 November 2018
  • 4 replies

Is there somewhere I can view all of my offline-saved albums/playlists in listed format? It would be easier to select from rather than have to seek it from my collection each time by scrolling or typing into the search bar.

4 replies

Hi bro, try to download the soundcloud app in google play if you have a android device, or in the app store if you have a ios device,

in the settings of the app activate background date, is a option but not is necesary

in the soundcloud app try to login, in this section you can view your albums and playlist

go to a

and now you can view your playlist and albums that you saved

IF YOU STAY IN A PC YOU CAN GO TO IN THIS SECTIONS THATS THE SAME

OR LOOK YOUR PROFILE ACCOUNT AND SELECT ANY OF THESE OPTIONS

DONT FORGET ..
code:
REMEMBER THAT TO USE THE OFFLINE MODE YOU NEED TO HAVE REPRODUCED THOSE SONGS THAT YOU WANT TO BE KEPT IN YOUR CACHE
Thanks David,

Yes but more specifically as a Soundcloud Go subscriber, I want a list of only what's been reproduced in my cache for offline listening.

Is there a way I can access this cache to select and play from?

The albums & playlists tab in browser/app shows all albums and playlists I've liked. I want a list of the few that I've saved for offline listening.

I do this video for You thats they same ateos in a browser.... Sorry for muy bad Quality in my video
and if you uploaded the track / song , you can edit the permissions to activate offline mode of your song
Do this
1 open tour song And press click in the pencil icon

Select thats option

And choose offline mode And save the changes