Solved

Queue system for iOS

• 20 February 2019
  • 3 replies

Can soundcloud please add a queue system for IOS, it's probably the only thing which souncloud doesn't have that other apps do. It would make it an even better platform to use.
icon

Best answer by Navid 20 February 2019, 12:26

Hey,

Thanks for writing in about this. Unfortunately, we do not currently support such feature. However, your feedback is crucial. I have forwarded your email along to our developers to review as they look for ways to improve both the listening and creator experience on the platform. Please know that our team and the developers take feedback from our community very seriously, and all feedback and requests are considered when updating features.

Cheers,
Navid
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hey,

Thanks for writing in about this. Unfortunately, we do not currently support such feature. However, your feedback is crucial. I have forwarded your email along to our developers to review as they look for ways to improve both the listening and creator experience on the platform. Please know that our team and the developers take feedback from our community very seriously, and all feedback and requests are considered when updating features.

Cheers,
Navid
Navi’s your response is valuable, seeing ast there are at least 3 posts with the same issue over the last 12 months, and you are the first to respond. Please add this feature, and I will resume paying for SoundCloud + , and will use SoundCloud instead of Spotify, which has queueing
I highly encourage you guys at Soundcloud to add this feature. It would improve the app greatly. I have seen requests for this feature for over 2 years, so I think it’s time the app gets on par with androids. Thanks.