I have seen many topics on here complaining about features that have not been implemented or need to be fixed and I consistently see Mathis the moderator replying saying to send suggestions via email. Most of these topics were made over 2 years ago yet no changes have been implemented. I am going to list all of my suggestions for soundcloud and I would be very appreciative if even one of these was fulfilled.
1. Increase the limit of 500 songs in a playlist (10,000 max on spotify)
2. Add a collaborative playlists feature (spotify has had collab playlists since 2008) or be able to copy another user playlist so that you are able to edit it
3. Editable profile through mobile app
4. Add commenting on tracks through mobile app
5. Allow track uploading from mobile
6. Add track notifications to mobile app
7. Add the Next Up and Repeat features to the mobile app
8. Add Direct Messaging on mobile app
9. Fix the Shuffle feature on desktop version (it is not very effective)
If soundcloud as a business would like to be able to compete against spotify, apple music, etc. your team needs to step it up and be able to create an effective website/app for the users.