As you might have noticed, we have a new subforum on The Community called Ideas for SoundCloud. Up until now, we've referred you to write in to us via our contact form for feedback via our Help Center. This is something that you can still do, but we also wanted to ensure that you have a space here on The Community to outline your ideas, and discuss them with likeminded users on the community.
There are a few guidelines that will help you when creating a new topic in this subforum.
- Be sure to use our search function to see if someone else might have created a topic with a similar idea. It might be beneficial to join the conversation and keep communication in one place rather then creating a new topic.
- Use a clear and concise title.
- For the sake of clarity, outline only one idea in per topic. If you have more then one idea, you can create an additional topic.
- Keep the idea description short and precise.
- If you have general feedback, it might be better to use the contact form after all
Our moderators will be reading your posts, too, and we'll make every effort for your feedback to be passed on to the relevant product team. Please note that posting your idea on this subforum does not guarantee an implementation.
So far, so good. We're excited to hear about your ideas.