Question

The Website LicenseQuote is up for Sale or Shutting Down. I believe SoundCloud should be Interested.

• 8 August 2018
  • 0 replies

Greetings of Peace to SoundCloud Executives: Artem Fishman, Kerry Trainor, Michael Weissman, Eric Wahlforss, Mark Eisenberg, and Antonious Porch of:
SoundCloud – Rheinsberger Strasse 76/77 Berlin, 10115 Germany

I wanted to share this business story. I think that it is a profound indicator on US economy. It is about LicenseQuote http://www.licensequote.com a DIY Production Music Library where anyone can go and Setup their own Production Music Library; Manage their own Music Catalog; and Sell Music Licences is going up for sale and will be shutting down on October 31st.
The Website LicenseQuote is up for sale or shutting down. I believe that SoundCloud should be interested in an acquisition.

This is a pure work from home site. Of course, nothing is guaranteed in all business, but it offers a possibility for a decent person that may not have made it in corporate America to work from home making music and licensing that music commercially. With about $2-3000 for a good computer with monitor speakers and another $1000 for music creation software and keyboard a person could make noble strides towards running a business with this site.

This site is a pure and iconic “land of opportunity” model that is now going out of business. However they are seeking buyers. But everything about this site will be shut down on October 31, 2018. It is tremendously sad. There was so much detail in building this site…it is so finely done it really is unbelievable…really unbelievable. This is not a site that should shut down. It is a beautifully coded site. It feels very stable. It feels like some rockstar Google caliber coders did the site. This is the story that I wish to share with you in perhaps that you are interested or may know investors that might be interested in running the site and marketing it and bringing to musicians and artists that would like to have their music available for commercial license.

Again, just wanted to mention to you that LicenseQuote http://www.licensequote.com a DIY Production Music Library where anyone can go and Setup their own Production Music Library; Manage their own Music Catalog; and Sell Music Licences is going up for sale and will be shutting down on October 31st. It is brilliant from the perspective of work from home...look at how much music is made for YouTube, etc...from news vids to real estate vids. Was just getting ready to upload my 15 tracks (subscribers can upload a larger catalog) and they just announced today that they are shutting down. Thought you might be interested. And yes I have joined SoundCloud, as well as, being on LicenseQuote, and yes I am still putting together my 15 tracks. 5 are done and the other 10 are already conceptualized.

Sincerely,
Gem Quality Art

0 replies

Be the first to reply!