Question

Ukrainian language!

Userlevel 3
This is a rather fitting idea, because many Ukrainians use this service and it would be nice if the interface was also Ukrainian. If there is a Polish think Ukrainian does not interfere.

14 replies

Чудова ідея 🙂
I would love to see this implemented. There are a few people like me, who can use SoundCloud in English with ease (I would still switch to Ukrainian wherever possible, it's just so much more comfortable), but also many people who either have to use the website without understanding or are simply scared off by a lack of translation.
Userlevel 1
Трясця, так!
Please add Ukrainian language!!!
Please add Ukrainian language!!!
gimme some ukrainian
Please add my voice to support this idea 🙂 Yes, as was mentioned above, current users from Ukraine are using English version. And on my personal opinion, it will at least increase the munber of users from Ukraine. Localisation will make the usage of "unknown" platform more understandable and easy.
Підтримую.
Буду вельми вдячний за інтерфейс українською
Доброго дня. Бажаю щоби був українськомовний інтерфейс. Це дуже спростить користування сайтом і можливо залучить нових користувачів.
im not from the Ukraine and I also think you should add Ukrainian, The more users in more countries the better
im not from the Ukraine and I also think you should add Ukrainian, The more users in more countries the better

DIRTBOYS, Thank you for your feedback, invite your friends to support us as well.
Please add Ukrainian language!
Good time of the day 🙂 Please add Ukrainian language to this awesome service, pleae-please,please-please-please-pleeeeeeeeeeease :)

Дякую вам завчасно дуже-дуже сильно 🙂