Question

Why can't we comment using the SoundCloud app on our iPhones?

Hi,

A key part of my work depends on commenting on tracks on soundcloud. I noticed using Samsung, it is possible to comment through the soundcloud app but not on iPhone.

Why don't you upgrade your app on the app store?

7 replies

Yeah I agree this is ridiculous?? I need to comment on the go to keep up with likes and replies etc!!
Or, more accurately, why was this feature removed from the iOS app?
Just yesterday my app let me add comments and when I went to look at them today the option wasn’t there... I’m super confused. Like what is this?!
And now it just randomly showed up again can someone explain what’s going on...

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Hmm - odd! We've released the commenting feature for iOS very recently. I'm glad it's back for you now, but we'll be sure to keep our eyes out to be sure this is not a reoccurring issue.

Cheers
Mathis
HMDN wrote:

Hi,

A key part of my work depends on commenting on tracks on soundcloud. I noticed using Samsung, it is possible to comment through the soundcloud app but not on iPhone.

Why don't you upgrade your app on the app store?

The newest version of the app now allows commenting. After all these years, they finally listened!
There may be sone internal issues in either the application, or features of the phone coudnt be able to support that type of the application.
http://iphoneservicecenterinchennai.com/”>iPhone service center in Chennai