Question

Windows 10 Soundcloud App (BETA) (Suggestions)

• 15 November 2017
  • 0 replies

Salutations!

I'd like to give some feedback on the SoundCloud app, first off, IT'S AMAZING and I'm so, so, so very glad you made it. Everything works fine for me on it, no bugs, crashes, glitches etc. So that's a +. And the sleek design, SO lovely haha. Furthermore, there is a feature I'd like to be added when you have time, first off: A notification saying what song is playing everytime a new song comes on just like the desktop website notifications on chrome, make sure this shows in games that are fullscreen if you can, albeit I believe that's more of windows part to add because it's there notification system, I have no clue though haha. Furthermore, maybe a keybind to fast forward 30secs (something like Ctrl + Right Arrow).

Perhaps if it's not too much to ask, a settings menu where you can set the time of the fast forwarding, whether it be 30sec or 5sec. Also, maybe an option to set the keybind for the fast forwarding if other people aren't very fond of using Ctrl + Right Arrow to fast forward.

Moreover, I do have a quick inquiry, do the notifications that pop up when you use a music key on your keyboard like the stop/start or next key also pop up in an overlay if you're in a game that's in fullscreen; do the keys even work? If so, that's great. If not, just an idea you might want to consider :)

Anyways, I don't want to waste too much of your time, haha, once again AMAZING work on the Windows 10 app and all of your SoundCloud sites/apps. Love you guys all, and hoping to buy SoundCloud Go+ with maybe the unlimited with it as well to support all the amazing work you guys do.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!