Question

Adding a Que

• 24 March 2020
  • 0 replies

Hi, I’ve been using soundcloud for over 8 years now and love the app on IOS. But there has been one MASSIVE FLAW, and that is that you cannot add songs to a que, or an “up next” section while using the app, when every other music streaming platform has this use. This tool is NECESSARY for anyone who is playing music on their phone via any type speaker. While playing music at a party or DRIVING a car and I am playing music I have to constantly be on my phone checking what song is about to play next and changing it immediately because I can’t simply swipe my finger left or right on the song and add it to play next. I can’t fully enjoy my social experiences because i’m too caught up on having to be on my phone to constantly change it every single time a song ends because it doesn’t allow me to add a song to a que and put my phone down and relax. I don’t even need to discuss how dangerous this makes driving when I want to select my own music to play while using your app. At the end of the day this is a necessity for any person who enjoys selecting their own music, I have been using soundcloud forever and the app has NEVER had this feature but online it does which doesn’t make much sense. Thanks

0 replies

Be the first to reply!