Question

App not updating replaced tracks

• 25 January 2017
  • 31 replies

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 1
This is not okay for paying customers
This issue is still going on. It happens EVERY time so it shouldn't be hard to replicate for troubleshooting purposes. Pretty inexcusable error to have continued this long.
Hi there,

Other users have reported this as well. I currently don't have a timeline for when this can be investigated, but we've forwarded your reports to the relevant product and engineering team

Mathis can you please help me I'm having the same problem with my most recent song
My song is doing the same thing . I replaced it and won't work . This isn't the first time this happened . We pay good money to have the ability to update our tracks . Please fix this .
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Other users have reported this as well. I currently don't have a timeline for when this can be investigated, but we've forwarded your reports to the relevant product and engineering team
Userlevel 1
You can delete the app and reinstall on your phone and they will update. But you shouldn't have to tell your listeners to do this. SoundCloud please make this a top priority! People have been asking for almost a year...