Answered

Audio Copy not connecting to SoundCloud any longer

• 2 February 2018
  • 8 replies

Joseph J Kerski

Feb 1, 15:19 PST
Hi Everyone:

Hello… For at least two years I have been happily using AudioCopy and then uploading my sounds to my SoundCloud account. I have not changed a thing with SoundCloud or AudioCopy, but now audio copy is asking to connect to my SoundCloud account… When I type in my SoundCloud credentials it won't recognize my SoundCloud login and so I'm stuck. Any help would be very much appreciated… I've been telling everybody about your tools. I asked Retronyms.com about this, the AudioCopy people, and they looked into it, and said SoundCloud changed their API, so they cannot fix it, and sent me to you. Huge thanks as I would love to be able to continue doing this.

Joseph K
icon

Best answer by FunDeMental SuperNaturalKiller 2 February 2018, 00:49

I'm experiencing the same frustrating issue when sharing from Audiomastering : totally impossible share songs to soundcloud: IT keeps asking me credentials but each time I log in...never happens! I paid for my subscription, and this makes me furious.
MissYama from Italy.
I am going through the same issue 😤
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

I'm experiencing the same frustrating issue when sharing from Audiomastering : totally impossible share songs to soundcloud: IT keeps asking me credentials but each time I log in...never happens! I paid for my subscription, and this makes me furious.
MissYama from Italy.
MissYama from Italy.
I am going through the same issue 😤
Miss Yama -

Thank you for verifying that it is not just me and it applies to other apps too. Please - someone at SoundCloud - please address this issue - thank you very much! Your loyal users are frustrated.

--Joseph K
Me too! I have this EXACT same problem as of yesterday. Some one please adress this? I get paid for uploading new material.

RicoR Musical Artist
Miss Yama -

Thank you for verifying that it is not just me and it applies to other apps too. Please - someone at SoundCloud - please address this issue - thank you very much! Your loyal users are frustrated.

--Joseph K

You're welcome, Joseph. I hope someone from the Soundcloud Support can help us to solve this problem.
me too, same exact problem
Hi, now it's working! I could ulpoad a song from Audiomastering to Soundcloud: finally my credentials were accepted!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Sorry, I've missed to update this topic (there were a few around this same issue). Our engineers have fixed this issue on Friday, so you should be all set. 🙂

Thank you for reporting here and for hanging in there, much appreciated!

Cheers
Mathis