Question

Bluesound - Soundcloud integration

• 8 November 2016
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi guys of SoundCloud; Please could you collaborate with Bluesound and integrate Soundcloud in their software?
Seems logic to support your service also in the high quality systems. Not sure why it isn't there yet?
Thanks for the explanation.

16 replies

Supporting the above. Is this something that is being worked on?
I miss soundcloud on my bluesound system aswell. So hope that they are working or going to work on it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

We're currently not offering an official integration for this, but if forwarded your request to the relevant product team on our end for review. :-)

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Yes, please do integrate it into the Bluesound system!
Please integrate soundcloud into the Bluesound system, then I will ugrade my account!
I will also upgrade my account once there is Bluesound integration.
Userlevel 1
Again! Common guys! You could empower a lot of soundcloud user and bluesound users.
Userlevel 1
How could we make this work? I believe SONOS has it integrated already. Any feedback from SOUNDCLOUD would be appreciated? Whom do we have to stalk? Bluesound or Soundcloud?
Userlevel 1
hey Soundcloud....I've gone off listening to you. Would be great to integrate so I can listen to you over my speakers 😉
Userlevel 1
Hi there,

We're currently not offering an official integration for this, but if forwarded your request to the relevant product team on our end for review. :-)

Cheers
Mathis

Mathis, this is a while ago, isn't there any news? At least try to give an explanation why it's missing? Thanks!
Supporting the above. I would love to have the unique music experience that soundcloud provides on bluesound!
i support this request as well. Make soundcloud avalaible over bluesound hardware !!
+1 for this feature
In the meantime as an alternative, you could download the Bluesound app on your PC: https://www.bluesound.com/downloads/

And then select Bluetooth and stream it.
I will upgrade my plan for a Bluesound connection! Take my money!
I will upgrade my plan for a Bluesound connection! Take my money!
missing bluesound integration prevents me to upgrade SoundCloud and drop Spotify.