Question

Bluetooth through my hearing aids don't work anymore...

On my iphone, I used to be able to listen through bluetooth on my hearing aids, now I can't anymore. The app will play the songs but it won't come through my hearing aids. Other bluetooth devices work, and plugging in headphones work as well, so it's strictly the MiFi Hearing Device Bluetooth option that isn't working. Is there anything I can do to resolve this, or is this an issue you guys need to work out?

6 replies

Im in love with your content and also gain some knowledge from your blog.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, is this something that occurred since the most recent update? Or, did you recently update the operating system of your device? Have you tried restarting the device and app? Also, did you try a fresh install (i.e. deleting the app, restarting your device, the downloading the app again)? Please note that if you have a SoundCloud Go/ SoundCloud Go+ subscription, you will need to re-download your content for offline listening.

Let the community know how it went.
I have the same problem too. I have Bluetooth hearing aids as well and nothing is working through there.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Hmm, is this something that occurred since the most recent update? Or, did you recently update the operating system of your device? Have you tried restarting the device and app? Also, did you try a fresh install (i.e. deleting the app, restarting your device, the downloading the app again)? Please note that if you have a SoundCloud Go/ SoundCloud Go+ subscription, you will need to re-download your content for offline listening.

I’ve tried everything and nothing worked for me. I believe it’s the app issue itself that needs fixing.
Same for me as @deaf4music , I've tried it all. Originally I had a 6S and tried it all. Ended up thinking maybe the phone itself was just too old for the latest updates on apps. This happened about 2 months ago more or less. Then I recently got a new phone the XR and it still had the same issues, even after restarting and everything. @Mathis

Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

I have the same problem too. I have Bluetooth hearing aids as well and nothing is working through there.