Question

Can't edit profile on IPHONE app?

• 29 November 2016
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 1
Just as the title says, the app will not let me change my photo, display name or anything else. There's no option to edit. Extremely frustrating, solution?

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to say, but this is currently not a feature we offer for our mobile apps. The workaround for this would be to do so on a computer web browser.

In order to edit your tracks (if you've uploaded your own content) we've implemented the edit feature on our SoundCloud Pulse app.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Perhaps let us access the website from a mobile browser then? This is infinitely lame.
This is an abomination! You ruined my life and now I can’t be a rapper now because of you! Please oh please fix this I beg of you..
You make music on a phone???
screw you man. 😑🌭
Tagsgshisjdhsb WHY
IM STUCK IN THE MY OLD FANDOM PAST!! PLEASE LET ME CHANGE MY PROFILE ITS SO AWKWARD!!
Soundcloud people - can you please fix this? Thanks
This is bullshit!
The app won’t let you edit and the website won’t let you login on a iPhone (forces app). This is pretty lame for 2018 soon to be 2019. Forcing edits on a computer only.
I’m sorry to say this is still a problem for some users. Soundcloud used to be a great music platform, but it’s 2019, and if the suits cared at all about their users accessibility they would have done something a long ass time ago. Smh.
this is lame ass shit
It’s been a year. Soundcloud doesn’t care lmao this sucks
ik this sucks i feel u n stuff but to change it u gotta go on the computer website
Look. Sound cloud. You make fucking millions of dollars. You have so many freaking techs. How is this not a god damn option. If I could ever leave a bad review for you. It would go like this. I do not appreciate this petty bs you’re feeding me. I must admit something. It’s almost 2020. If this isn’t fixed, I’m writing fan mail by hand and over loading your mail box. If you won’t be a real leader, I’ll show you what one looks like. 2020... I don’t need a fucking computer. Get a clue. Take a hint. Change this shit immediately.
Hello dear sound cloud users whom are currently struggling to use their iPhone to change their freaking user name. I single handedly solved this issue. Not a scam not a lie. Simply go to google and type this into your search engine. (app that acts as a computer) and download the very first app called (desktop browser) once downloaded, simple click the first bar and type on SoundCloud.com and go to your profile. Now go ham as fuck and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Goodnight.
Hello dear sound cloud users whom are currently struggling to use their iPhone to change their freaking user name. I single handedly solved this issue. Not a scam not a lie. Simply go to google and type this into your search engine. (app that acts as a computer) and download the very first app called (desktop browser) once downloaded, simple click the first bar and type on SoundCloud.com and go to your profile. Now go ham as fuck and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Goodnight.
Wow ur so freaking smart bro, thank you! Oh shit ur welcome! HMU if you have any questions. Taylorgang3057@hotmail.com