Answered

Can't sign in via iOS app

• 20 June 2019
  • 1 reply

I have just got a new phone after having my last phone water damaged. When I installed the Soundcloud App on my phone, I tried to sign in and I am 100% certain that it's the right email and password, yet it wont let me sign in. I have tried uninstalling it, reinstalling it, restarting my phone and every other solution that exists. I'm not going to make a new account because I have a Soundcloud Go Subscription and I have a bunch of music on there. I can't sign out on my old device because it was water damaged to the point where I can't turn it on. I can sign in just fine on the desktop web browser and everything. Help?
icon

Best answer by Echo Drone 24 June 2019, 22:32

Hello! Have you tried resetting your password? If you reset your password, you can have the option to sign out of your account on all devices, and you'll be signed out from your old device that got water damaged. Then, you can try signing in on your new device with your new password.

Let me know if this helps!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hello! Have you tried resetting your password? If you reset your password, you can have the option to sign out of your account on all devices, and you'll be signed out from your old device that got water damaged. Then, you can try signing in on your new device with your new password.

Let me know if this helps!