Answered

cant see liked tracks

• 22 June 2019
  • 2 replies

After the last update for some reason any song i like it when i close the app then open it again i cant find it in my liked list.

any old songs that i liked before that update are there even when i close the app, but now i cant .

When i like the song i can see it in the liked list but when i open again its not there
icon

Best answer by Mathis 6 August 2019, 11:16

After the last update for some reason any song i like it when i close the app then open it again i cant find it in my liked list.

any old songs that i liked before that update are there even when i close the app, but now i cant .

When i like the song i can see it in the liked list but when i open again its not there
I'm having a similar issue and can't even like a song to begin with. But if I mash the like button quite a few times it saves it. But then if I refresh my liked list it disappears.

Hey there @jkeigans

Sorry about the confusion. It looks like you had run into a likes block, which was causing this. The block has already been lifted (that's an automatic process). Please see here to understand why you've run into the block in the first place, and how to prevent this from happening again.

All the best
Mathis
View original

2 replies

I'm having a similar issue and can't even like a song to begin with. But if I mash the like button quite a few times it saves it. But then if I refresh my liked list it disappears.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey there @jkeigans

Sorry about the confusion. It looks like you had run into a likes block, which was causing this. The block has already been lifted (that's an automatic process). Please see here to understand why you've run into the block in the first place, and how to prevent this from happening again.

All the best
Mathis