Question

How can i see the description of a song on the mobile app?

Show first post

45 replies

Me and my cohost use SoundCloud for our podcast. Without descriptions there’s no way for our audience to decide which episode they want to listen to. We have to pay for your services, since we have more than 3 hours of content (inevitable with a podcast). I don’t understand how you can make podcasters pay a monthly fee and then not provide them with this very basic feature. I really hope this gets fixed ASAP. If not, we’re going to need to look into alternative hosting sites.
Three years till now...
Spartacus!!!!!

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Has this been fixed?
Still waiting...

Enjoy the full SoundCloud experience! They said... It will be fun. They said.... Guys this shit is still driving me crazy! 🤬
ass cheeks
Nothing still??
Still waiting. It's been there years since the original enquiry here, right? Anyone been fired yet?
Why o why has this not been implemented?

Its extremely important for the end use to be able to read a description about oneself and the sound the end user may be interested in ? With more and more self produced music becoming available online - a description can make all the difference for a play rather than just scroll on by. I pay full subscription, however if I don't received a response with details why this can't me enabled, then I think I will be left with no choose but to look towards other platforms that has this STANDARD feature - all well and good having nice comment bubbles popping up on mobile app on the latest update, ANDROID only for now!!

Sort the basics out please - I want to be able to read a description. pretty simple really and it seems 3 years have past and nothing is sorted so I guess I am going to look elsewhere...

unfortunately I don't think this is possible using the mobile appThis is correct. Rest assured that our mobile team is working around the clock to improve the apps across all mobile operating systems further.

Best
Mathis

Do You still work on it?

I like, I love SoundCloud for music listening, but my recent attempt to listen Podcasts brings me quite horrible experience here 😞 - no show notes, no speed adjustment ...
It must be some sort of joke that this hasn't been implemented yet. Are you having us on, Soundcloud?
I really would like to have that functionality. Could you give us an update, if this will be implemented in the foreseeable future? @soundcloud @SoundCloud Community Support
They have definitely fixed this! Access their second app called “SoundCloud Pulse”app ! There, you will be able to manage your account, and the descriptions to your songs are available there as well!!
I really would like to have that functionality. Could you give us an update, if this will be implemented in the foreseeable future? @soundcloud @SoundCloud Community Support
Hey there! Download their second app, SoundCloud Pulse

it has this feature! Enjoy 🙂
It must be some sort of joke that this hasn't been implemented yet. Are you having us on, Soundcloud?
Hey there! Download ud their second app, SoundCloud Pulse

Still waiting. It's been there years since the original enquiry here, right? Anyone been fired yet?

unfortunately I don't think this is possible using the mobile appThis is correct. Rest assured that our mobile team is working around the clock to improve the apps across all mobile operating systems further.

Best
Mathis
Do You still work on it?

I like, I love SoundCloud for music listening, but my recent attempt to listen Podcasts brings me quite horrible experience here 😞 - no show notes, no speed adjustment ...

They have definitely fixed this! Access their second app called “SoundCloud Pulse”app ! There, you will be able to manage your account, and the descriptions to your songs are available there as well!!

B L U 3, are you kidding? You have written 6 identical comments, but they're useless! This app is just for upload and manage your account, not for listeners! The point is that no one who's  listening to podcasts can't see these descriptions!