Question

How do I check my messages on the mobile version?

• 8 February 2016
  • 34 replies

34 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

This is currently not a feature we're providing. It has been forwarded to our mobile teams though, and we're hoping to be able and support it at some point in the future.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Hi there,

This is currently not a feature we're providing. It has been forwarded to our mobile teams though, and we're hoping to be able and support it at some point in the future.

Cheers
Mathis

Please add this feature! Since the Soundcloud service relies so heavily on interaction, social networking should have already be an option for mobile users on the go!!! Notifications and messages would be awesome!
You bunch of longmen
"I would hope this feature is implemented ASAP! You can debut it to Pro users first to start testing it through either the SoundCloud App, Pulse, or a separate app. Would be much appreciated!"
Are you guys ever gonna add the damn messenge
For the love of God. At least let us check our inbox on the pulse app
Pretty please !!! Add this feature !!
Oh my god. Just add this!
2 years later, come on!!!
Are you doing anything right now? 🤔😂
What makes this even worse is that the sound cloud mobile website also does not let you see messages, forcing you to use the app, which doesn’t let you see messages. Catch 22.
What makes this even worse is that the sound cloud mobile website also does not let you see messages, forcing you to use the app, which doesn’t let you see messages. Catch 22.
With Android you can enable the desktop wiev from the browser 😉
With the slough of money these folks make, it would seem this feature is not too much to ask. I know it sounds like we're bellyaching (which we are) but on the same token, we're paying your bills (I'm a pro memeber). Please make it happen.
COME TF ON AND ADD THE MESSAGE FEATURE. FIRE YOUR TECH TEAM CUZ OBV THEYRE SLIPPING. SOUNDCLOUD SHOULDVE ALREADY ADDED THIS FEATURE ON LAUNCH. NOT 2 MENTION HOW BASIC THE APP IS.
Userlevel 3
workaround > https://soundcloud.com/messages/
Please soundcloud team release the messege, I need to talk to a girl who only uses phone soundcloud help me
This has got to be some kind of joke.
how can this STILL not be a feature on the app?! it shouldn't even be a feature, just a normal function.
This is annoying the only reason I got the app was to text my babe now I can't like that's stupid af like how could there not be a messages or whatever like wtf

https://m.soundcloud.com/haiych-kaye/catch-22

What makes this even worse is that the sound cloud mobile website also does not let you see messages, forcing you to use the app, which doesn’t let you see messages. Catch 22.https://m.soundcloud.com/haiych-kaye/catch-22
Get this added please
"at some point in the future" :D

3 years ago

How is this not a feature?
It's 2019 ffs. No wonder no one uses sound cloud anymore. 2008 Bebo worked better than this.
I would like this feature, will it be added in the nearby future?