Question

How do I check my messages on the mobile version?

• 8 February 2016
  • 32 replies

32 replies

I am making easily persistently $15420 to $25412 simply by doing direct work at home. Multi month again i have made $52150 from this movement. amazing and smooth to do work and standard pay from this is bewildering. i have propose each final one of you to join this progress right directly as low protection and get than full time salary through take after this association.

So I started--------->>>>>>> Jobsreport5.com
Its absolutely ridiculous (and pathetic)that you're unable to read and write messages on SC from your phone in 2019.
Dear SoundCloud,

Im afraid to say that I am with all the other discruntled app users above! Please can one of your representatives explain why there is still no messinging feature on either the pro or free versions of the app and provide a timeframe for this to be implemented?

Thanks in advance

What makes this even worse is that the sound cloud mobile website also does not let you see messages, forcing you to use the app, which doesn’t let you see messages. Catch 22.With Android you can enable the desktop wiev from the browser ;)
You can from the iPhone, too. Just by holding the refresh symbol in Safari and choosing “request desktop site.” I feel like that’s a browser thing not a phone thing.

But you still cannot see message.

What makes this even worse is that the sound cloud mobile website also does not let you see messages, forcing you to use the app, which doesn’t let you see messages. Catch 22.With Android you can enable the desktop wiev from the browser ;)

You can from the iPhone, too. Just by holding the refresh symbol in Safari and choosing “request desktop site.” I feel like that’s a browser thing not a phone thing.
Thank you, now two months later i recognised that i have been answered only because i went here on my pc. I have the app on ios and have been waiting ages for a reply. I was upsetabout it.

What's the problem with implementing this function? The App is literally useless for content creators.

This is just redicolous!
this topic was from A YEAR AGO and Soundcloud aint done shit?lmao you guys are a joke, you're fucking up
I would like this feature, will it be added in the nearby future?
How is this not a feature?
It's 2019 ffs. No wonder no one uses sound cloud anymore. 2008 Bebo worked better than this.
"at some point in the future" :D

3 years ago

Get this added please

What makes this even worse is that the sound cloud mobile website also does not let you see messages, forcing you to use the app, which doesn’t let you see messages. Catch 22.https://m.soundcloud.com/haiych-kaye/catch-22
What makes this even worse is that the sound cloud mobile website also does not let you see messages, forcing you to use the app, which doesn’t let you see messages. Catch 22.

https://m.soundcloud.com/haiych-kaye/catch-22
This is annoying the only reason I got the app was to text my babe now I can't like that's stupid af like how could there not be a messages or whatever like wtf
how can this STILL not be a feature on the app?! it shouldn't even be a feature, just a normal function.
This has got to be some kind of joke.
Please soundcloud team release the messege, I need to talk to a girl who only uses phone soundcloud help me
Userlevel 3
workaround > https://soundcloud.com/messages/
COME TF ON AND ADD THE MESSAGE FEATURE. FIRE YOUR TECH TEAM CUZ OBV THEYRE SLIPPING. SOUNDCLOUD SHOULDVE ALREADY ADDED THIS FEATURE ON LAUNCH. NOT 2 MENTION HOW BASIC THE APP IS.
With the slough of money these folks make, it would seem this feature is not too much to ask. I know it sounds like we're bellyaching (which we are) but on the same token, we're paying your bills (I'm a pro memeber). Please make it happen.
What makes this even worse is that the sound cloud mobile website also does not let you see messages, forcing you to use the app, which doesn’t let you see messages. Catch 22.
With Android you can enable the desktop wiev from the browser 😉
Are you doing anything right now? 🤔😂
2 years later, come on!!!
Oh my god. Just add this!