How Do I Fix Google Sign In Error On Android

• 18 October 2019
  • 0 replies

Here is the answer: Login into Gmail, place Account below the sign-out Name. This brings you to My Account where you snap on security. Here you discover a segment for Application-Specific passwords at the end of the webpage. The issue is resolved that: Some statements that work outside a browser aren't yet compatible with 2-step confirmation and cannot ask for verification codes, for example:

What is Google sign-in error on android phone?

“Google sign-in error on android phone” is an error that may only be a sign-in issue, which sometimes happens when the Play Store is updated.

How can you fix Google sign-in error on android phone?

Some of the clarifications to this error include disabling the 2-step verification method, removing and adding your Google account, and restoring your device to its facility settings.

Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below Google Sign In Error On Android.

Solution 1. Disable Two-Step Verification

“Google sign-in error on android phone” may happen if you have allowed the two-step verification method in your Google Account. Disabling it may correct the error. 

NOTE: If the two-step confirmation process is disabled, continue to Solution 2. 

1. Utilize your computer to run any web browser.
  2. move to Gmail.com and log in your account.
  3. Snap the profile image on the upper-right top and then choose My Account.

RE: Google sign in error on android phone

1. A new web page will help, look for Sign=in & Security and click it.
  2. Again, a new web page will prompt, watch for  2-Step Verification and next click it.
  3. Over, a new web page will assist, turn off 2-Stepp Verification. 
  4. Then, continue with Solution 2.

Solution 2. Remove and Add Google account

“Google sign-in error on android phone” may also happen if your Google account has been desynchronized with your Android equipment. This is usual after an update. Please re-login to your account afresh. In the Settings path Account or Sync to re-login Gmail account.

If “Google sign-in error on android phone” continues, an Android assistance might have been damaged. Try repairing your device to its laboratory settings. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!