Here is the answer: Login into Gmail, place Account below the sign-out Name. This brings you to My Account where you snap on security. Here you discover a segment for Application-Specific passwords at the end of the webpage. The issue is resolved that: Some statements that work outside a browser aren't yet compatible with 2-step confirmation and cannot ask for verification codes, for example:
What is Google sign-in error on android phone?
“Google sign-in error on android phone” is an error that may only be a sign-in issue, which sometimes happens when the Play Store is updated.
How can you fix Google sign-in error on android phone?
Some of the clarifications to this error include disabling the 2-step verification method, removing and adding your Google account, and restoring your device to its facility settings.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below Google Sign In Error On Android.
Solution 1. Disable Two-Step Verification
“Google sign-in error on android phone” may happen if you have allowed the two-step verification method in your Google Account. Disabling it may correct the error.
NOTE: If the two-step confirmation process is disabled, continue to Solution 2.
- Utilize your computer to run any web browser.
- move to Gmail.com and log in your account.
- Snap the profile image on the upper-right top and then choose My Account.
- A new web page will help, look for Sign=in & Security and click it.
- Again, a new web page will prompt, watch for 2-Step Verification and next click it.
- Over, a new web page will assist, turn off 2-Stepp Verification.
- Then, continue with Solution 2.
Solution 2. Remove and Add Google account
“Google sign-in error on android phone” may also happen if your Google account has been desynchronized with your Android equipment. This is usual after an update. Please re-login to your account afresh. In the Settings path Account or Sync to re-login Gmail account.
If “Google sign-in error on android phone” continues, an Android assistance might have been damaged. Try repairing your device to its laboratory settings.