Question

How do I make song descriptions visible when a track is played? Is it different when the track is be played via the app?

• 22 March 2015
  • 5 replies

5 replies

This appears to only be an issue on my iPad when using the app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for visiting the help forum. Unfortunately, track descriptions are not part of the iOS app however we do hope to build it back in, in the future.

Cheers,
Gina
Thank you Gina. That's what I thought. I think it is a very important feature to add. With the extinction of vinyl album jackets and now (almost) of CD inserts, information about musicians, lyrics etc is harder to spread and to find.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thank you Gina. That's what I thought. I think it is a very important feature to add. With the extinction of vinyl album jackets and now (almost) of CD inserts, information about musicians, lyrics etc is harder to spread and to find.
Thanks for the input Jeff. If totally understand where you're coming from (nothing beats listening to music on vinyl :-)) We'll make sure to forward feedback like yours to the relevant product team. Please also note that if you want to make this an official feature request, it is currently best to forward this to us via email. The conversation that explains thinks around this can be found here.

Cheers
Mathis
Any update on this?

Henrik