Answered

How to stop auto next track when connection issues

• 18 September 2018
  • 1 reply

I listen to soundcloud on my commute via the iOS app. I used to listen to a set and inbetween patches of WiFi at each station (its the underground d tube nextwork in the uk) the track would buffer some more and I’d end up with a full listening experience, with occasional silences.

Now when the app comes to a moment of silence and no signal. Instead of waiting it assumes there is something wrong with that track and skips to the next. If the break is long enough it skips many tracks

how do I stop this. PLEASE it’s a useless feature.
It should at least check signal first before determining a broken track and skipping

version
SoundCloud 5.37.0-25770 (com.soundcloud.TouchApp)
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 September 2018, 17:10

Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear that. Have you tried to give the app a fresh start and delete the app, restart your device, then download it again from the App Store? The alternative would be to consider SoundCloud Go or SoundCloud Go+ to be able to sync your likes & playlists offline.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear that. Have you tried to give the app a fresh start and delete the app, restart your device, then download it again from the App Store? The alternative would be to consider SoundCloud Go or SoundCloud Go+ to be able to sync your likes & playlists offline.