Solved

How To Upload Profile Pic

Hi, I'm really confused on how to change my profile pic on the iOS soundcloud app it seems almost impossible. Please Help.

67 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

For now, I'd recommend for you to change the image on a computer.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this.

Cheers
Mathis

Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

Cheers
Mathis

That' stupid ad that don't help

Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Plz help my sound cloud profile pic change method
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

There should be a way to change it online on an iOS online at least. Some people don't have computers. Luckily I do.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

I've recently changed my profile picture on the computer but it is still not showing up with the new photo when I go to my profile on my phone. When I decided to log on through Facebook on my phone it automatically chose a picture for me and currently it is a photo of me and my ex and I do not want this as my profile picture. I do not want to have to create a whole new sound cloud just because of this. Someone please help!!!
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

This was 6 months ago and they still can't fix it?
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Hurry up man I don't got a computer my phone is my computer and it's slowing down updating my biz it's been like that for a min
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

I don't understand how it can be so hard to give your users this option on the app? I would love to change my photo, please fix the problem. Thanks
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

You guys have the most amazing concept and the coolest people using your app and at the same time the app interface is so unpractical, you just need to ad a few more iinformations and the abilities to change profile pictures, this is somethimg a company like soundcloud should be able to update during a day!
I hate the new app but I love soundcloud so much and There is no alternative.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

fix the profile picture ting blaaaad
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Can y'all add a fucking option to change your profile picture, this shit is ridiculous that these folks been trying to get y'all to add the damn option for over half a year, I know it's not that hard to add some shit so simple, like come the fuck on, folks been waiting to damn long.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

One thing I don't understand is why iOS 9.2 beta 4 wont allow you to change the pic in Safari. 😑
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

I find it kind of sad... We USED to be able to change pictures, names, and comment on tracks THROUGH the mobile app... I don't know what made you guys think this new interface is "better". Honestly, it is completely inefficient and absolutely HORRIBLE to deal with. If you are looking to find ways to improve it, I HIGHLY recommend you bring back the old UI, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one with this opinion 😛
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Fix that profile picture thing pleaseeeeee
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Sooooooo
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

tfw they make a shitty "improvement" to soundcloud
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Some ppl dont even have a computer so that's fkn great thx
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

FIX IT NOW PLEASE!!!

Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Even when you upload it on your computer it still doesn't change it on your phone why is tht
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Please enable this for iOS! Ridiculous. How hard would that be?
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Cheers
Mathis

Mines with me and my ex!!! It seriously needs sorting!