Solved

How To Upload Profile Pic


Show first post

67 replies

Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

For now, I'd recommend for you to change the image on a computer.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this.

Cheers
Mathis


I did it!!!!! What you do is just drag a picture into the pane your old pic is in. It just overwrites the original pic!
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

For now, I'd recommend for you to change the image on a computer.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this.

Cheers
Mathis


I'm using my iPad. I have the app and I don't know how to change my picture, it doesn't give me the option and when I go online to try and change it, it doesn't let me , I've tried
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

For now, I'd recommend for you to change the image on a computer.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this.

Cheers
Mathis


Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

For now, I'd recommend for you to change the image on a computer.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this.

Cheers
Mathis


I am having the same problem with iOS tablet
So.........still..........no way to change our profile pictures? What's up?
[quote=Mathis]Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂
Soundcloud developers are literally the worst. It's been years and they haven't listened or fixed this. Shame on you. This is stupid beyond belief, how is this app still running to this day????
Seriously how hard is it to add this extremely important feature
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

For now, I'd recommend for you to change the image on a computer.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this.

Cheers
Mathis

.


I really hate SoundCloud for that
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

For now, I'd recommend for you to change the image on a computer.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this.

Cheers
Mathis



Makes no sense that we can only change our profile details online but can't acces soundclouds website through mobile. Y'all need to fix this ASAP.
Mathis[/quote]
Mines with me and my ex!!! It seriously needs sorting![/quote]

I can 100% relate to this.
How is this still a current SoundCloud issue!! It can't be that complicated to add a profile edit to the app or allow a desktop website...
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

For now, I'd recommend for you to change the image on a computer.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this.

Cheers
Mathis



Two years later they still haven’t fixed this. Nor can artists upload tracks on the app. Your techs clearly aren’t working as hard as you claim.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there luvgirl26,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. Currently, changing the profile artwork is not something you can do in the iOS SoundCloud app - sorry. However, rest assured our mobile developers are working around the clock to improve the native mobile apps further 🙂

For now, I'd recommend for you to change the image on a computer.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this.

Cheers
Mathis


It’s been three years, I don’t think your developers are working THAT hard. Please actually do something to change this.
Seriously, it's quite obvious that SC doesn't want users to change stuff or upload tracks on the mobile app, so how come? What's the deal?
I’m trying to figure out how they can lie to us for 3 years talking about the are working around the clock to fix this smh
Can you hire me guys?? I want to be a part of your team

Doing an easy adjustments for a 3 years and still nothing changed, dream job.
luvgirl26 wrote:

Hi, I'm really confused on how to change my profile pic on the iOS soundcloud app it seems almost impossible. Please Help.

Reply