Question

I've tried everything to change my profile pic on my phone App and I just can't do it myself, help!

I've been trying to change my profile pic on my phone app, I've tried everything and nothing has worked! Can someone please do it?

23 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
you can only change your profile picture from a desktop/laptop computer running a standard browser. this feature is not available on the mobile app.
Userlevel 2
Is this day and age you Run a successful site and there's no edit features on your app, along with most people have tablets how hard can it be when free sites like Flixanity even let you change profile pics on mobile device. I think it would almost be revolutionary to allow your product the liberty of mobility.
how?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
how?
Hi Emma,

To change your profile image, you can go to your SoundCloud profile on a Web browser like Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Once you scroll over your profile image, you'll see the option to upload a new image.

Cheers
Mathis
how?
i've changed my profle picture on my mac but my original picture still shows up on my iphone, is there any way to change my pictureon the iphone as well?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
how?
Hi there,

Hmm, sounds like this might have to do with caching. Can you try to log out of your SoundCloud account and delete the app off your iPhone, then restart your phone (make sure you know your SIM Pin), then download it again?
how?
i already changed my profile picture on the web but when i use my mobile it doesnt exist.. WHY?
you can only change your profile picture from a desktop/laptop computer running a standard browser. this feature is not available on the mobile app.
why?
Is this day and age you Run a successful site and there's no edit features on your app, along with most people have tablets how hard can it be when free sites like Flixanity even let you change profile pics on mobile device. I think it would almost be revolutionary to allow your product the liberty of mobility.
so agree
I seriously have to wait to buy another computer to change my profile picture?
Change it on your computer uninstall sound cloud and then press the log in button because the sign in button won't work then the image from the computer will appear on the app!!!! Omg I just found that out it is so freakin awesome that I actually figured that out I was so worried that I wouldn't and that the image would be stuck like that
how?
Because u need to uninstall the app afterwards then log back in
Do u have Windows and do u have an option to upload the pic if so look on Google images see something u like and copy then paste to the blank entry because you should see a pop up page with different files and other stuff if u can't see that pop up page then click something else that has to do with uploading the pic
Honestly I kept on clicking and going back
I know very confusing right ?
Same here idk how I got my picture on the mobile app just some advice as long as u have Windows ure set it's just a little bit harder when u don't have certain equipment but u can eventually find a light at the end of the tunnel
U don't need all this fancy scmancy stuff u just need to look a little harder
Oh, so it's essentially useless? What a great, user friendly app!
WTF? What is this 1997? Do we have to use Internet Explorer and an AOL dial up connection too? Or maybe just mail you a floppy disk with the new photo on it.
You can do it on your phone, just not on the app. Simply go to soundcloud.com on your phones browser, go to settings and put request desktop site, then go to your profile and press and hold on your picture for a little less than a second and it will say update photo, click that, then clicl documents, click the three lines and click gallery. Badda Boom Badda Bing, you did it 🤘