Question

Im able to like songs and do everything , but whenever I try to repost any song , it just says " unposted " why?

• 12 August 2015
  • 3 replies

I waited the whole day yesterday because I was trying to repost this new song , I uninstalled the app , turned off my device and still nothing , idk whats wrong with it , but its not just one song , i cant repost none , it just says " unpost " im able to like songs and do everything but repost and its so annoying , why is this happening?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Luís,

It looks like you were blocked when you tried to repost. The block is now released off your account, so things should be back to normal. Please review this article on our help center to learn why you ended up in a block, and to prevent this from happening again.

Cheers
Mathis
Hey Mathis I'm having the same issue. I recently signed up with the pro unlimited plan but everytime I repost a track it somehow unpost itself I think I'm blocked too it's been going on a few days now.
Hi there Luís,

It looks like you were blocked when you tried to repost. The block is now released off your account, so things should be back to normal. Please review this article on our help center to learn why you ended up in a block, and to prevent this from happening again.

Cheers
Mathis

Hey Mathis I'm having the same issue. I recently signed up with the pro unlimited plan but everytime I repost a track it somehow unpost itself I think I'm blocked too it's been going on a few days now.