Question

iOS “Next Up” or queue feature

Userlevel 3
Why is it that there is the next up/queue feature on the android and pc version of the soundcloud app but not for apple users?

15 replies

I’ve been wondering that for a while now. I would like to know when they’ll have that out on iOS devices
Userlevel 1
why haven’t they answered this? That’s messed up and kind of unfair to iOS users
soundcloud lackin, every other streaming service has a queue up feature on ios devices its ridiculous they haven't implemented it yet, frankly i could see where people may be pushed to other platforms because of this 😕
Theres a post here from 2 years ago asking the same thing. I miss my samsung.
Missing THIS feature is garbage. It’s the only way I listen to my music. Back to Spotify I guess 🙃
Completely agree, the fact that the iOS app is missing this feature makes me use the app MUCH less. This feature is standard pretty much everywhere, and without it everything feels like a huge chore.

Not sure why iOS is so far behind since Android and Desktop both have this ability... if the functionality is already there, it wouldn't take devs long to port it for iOS. Pretty irritating that SoundCloud is ignoring such a massive market.
Userlevel 1
Back again 7 months later and they still haven’t added a queuing system, it sucks because I love the diversity and uniqueness of music on soundcloud but they haven’t made any effort to make the app better for iOS users
Dear Eye Die,
I am currently not aware of the features in Android or desktop version of SoundCloud.
However, if I am not wrong then for iOS the “Next Up” / “Queue” feature is available only in stations, for now.
Although, for finding out the upcoming songs or previously played songs, you can always swipe to and fro through the music layer.
Thank you,
Your’s sincerely,
Orion
It’s a joke actually just made me cancel my subscription with them as I’ve just got an iPhone.
Still no queuing system on iOS.... And no ability to repeat a playlist either.
ios sucks, loving life on my OnePlus 7 with the next up feature 🤣
soundcloud please listen. WE NEEEEEED A QUEUE OR UP NEXT FEATURE AVAILABLE TO USE IN OUR OWN PLAYLISTS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
Whole damn year later and no ‘next up’ feature for apple devices, smh

C’MON SOUNDCLOUD, I KNOW crAPPLE IS HORRIBLE BUT I’M STUCK WITH IT AND I NEED TO QUEUE MY SYNTHS! lul seriously tho, I hate Apple but this doesn’t seem like a problem a huge app such as SoundCloud would have at all :thinking:

This feature is FUNDAMENTAL … I am 100% not going premium without a queue/warteschlange!!!!!!