Question

It doesnt show or play all of my playlist songs on my iphone on the app neither on safari but works fine on my laptop

i have 256 tracks on there before it wouldnt show all on the app but i comprimised and used the browser where it would work find until recently it doesnt show all of them on both; It shows more on the app now though

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey Jorrel,

Thanks for writing in to the help forum about this and sorry you're experiencing this issue.

We are seeing similar reports from users with larger playlists not displaying fully on iOS apps. Our mobile engineers are looking into it. Please hang in there while we resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Best,
Gina
Hi Gina!

Is there an update on this issue? (as I do have the same problem)

Thanks in advance
Evangelos
Having the same issue. only showing one song of100
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the frustration! Can you try doing a hard refresh - pulling down on your Collection page until you see a spinning wheel - and see if your playlists show?

If this doesn't help, go ahead and try reinstalling the app and logging out and back in again.

Let me know how it goes!

Best,
Mathis
It worked! I'm one happy soundclouder! 🙂
Hi, I'm having the same problem! Except it only shows 2 songs out of 24... I tried deleting the app and downloading it again and refreshing - but nothing. Is there a new bug fix coming out? Thanks.
Same here , I uploaded a track yesterday in my pc, but doesn't show at all on the iPhone app . I have to like it on the pc the. It appears on my app under likes . Frustrating
Hey Jorrel,

Thanks for writing in to the help forum about this and sorry you're experiencing this issue.

We are seeing similar reports from users with larger playlists not displaying fully on iOS apps. Our mobile engineers are looking into it. Please hang in there while we resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Best,
Gina

i am having the same issue, but my larger playlist works on my android phone, but
not on my computer or tablet
this is still happening ive lost around 500 songs 😞 please can you let me know if there is a fix as i have deleted/logged out & even saved the web page as an app but none of it works. i love soundcloud hosestly is the best way to find new tunes but this is just the worst 😞
Ian having the samthing but no tracks show up
It's the only one I have that s hit 500
Same here, just happened to me too. Lost over 450 songs. Beyond pissed. Also, my mobile app was glitching where if I looked up the "CONFESSION" record label on the app, I'd immediately get kicked off the app, therefore I couldn't search as to what is going on. Honestly, I'm really ticked off. Just gonna cancel my GO plan and probably invest in spotify premium.
I feel Soundcloud is slipping. I get only my Top 5 Tracks playing on my iPhone. I just purchased this iPhone for this purpose and a only get 5 of my tracks I have posted. Is these anywhere else one could use as opposed to Soundcloud? I'm a paid Soundcloud user and not very happy at all.