Question

New stream interface

• 14 December 2015
  • 6 replies

New stream interface - changed from LIST of songs to IMAGES!!!!?? - how can I change back please please please!!!!

On Home/Stream page

On Android, until today it used to be a LIST of new songs, really practical and amazing and wonderful:
on one little screen page, one could see maybe let's say 10 new songs/ posts, and scroll up and down easily and quickly to make a choice of what to listen to.

As of today, it is a list of IMAGES!! One can only see TWO at a time, barely, and how to choose when up and down meaning lots to go through, OMG, honestly, I can't live with that!!

Please please please let me change it back, please please please I beg you!!!!

6 replies

Yea, I really dislike the new interface. Worse still, they removed track times in the feed. Total rubbish.
Me the same. I choose only ling tracks so I dont want to open each track
Thank you for adding the disappearance of the time of the songs, I had forgotten to mention it while I too choose tracks depending on length of time. Need this feature back too!
Yea, I really dislike the new interface. Worse still, they removed track times in the feed. Total rubbish.
Thank you for adding the disappearance of the time of the songs, I had forgotten to mention it while I too choose tracks depending on length of time. Need this feature back too!
+ 1 for me.
Dont like the new layout, my phone screen is too small for this massive list with massive pictures. Please can we have the old small list back ?
Also please show the track times, thats pretty much the first thing I look at in the list as I try to choose a song based on how long im going to be listening for.
I must agree. The new interface makes this app almost unusable on a small screen. Why? Why? Changing a small neat interface with lots of information to bloated images and no track length. It would be OK if I only needed to scroll down a couple of tracks but any further and it becomes very disorientating. Broken, truly broken, uninstalled until fixed.