Question

Next up queue for app help?

• 4 August 2017
  • 8 replies

I need help with the next up queue on the soundcloud app. I accidentally added a whole playlist to my queue, and I don't know how to clear the next up queue. Can someone help me on this?

8 replies

Same problem.

I manually cleared it... very long...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, I'm slightly confused - Next up currently only exists on our website, not within the mobile apps. Any chance you could provide

a) a screenshot
b) details on your phone model and operating system

This way other members from the community can try and investigate this with you. :)

Cheers
Mathis
I cleared Next Up in Android app by clearing related app data through phone settings app settings.
Hi there,

Hmm, I'm slightly confused - Next up currently only exists on our website, not within the mobile apps. Any chance you could provide

a) a screenshot
b) details on your phone model and operating system

This way other members from the community can try and investigate this with you. :)

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis,
On the Android app you certainly can add tracks to "next up"!
The problem is you can't access the next up queue anywhere in the app in order to edit it.
I hope this gets fixed one day.
Guys... Listen up.

The best way to clear your Next Up is to press Shuffle on a Playlist you have or the Likes you have accumulated.

I made the mistake of adding hundreds of songs to the next up. All I did was try the above an viola! Everything was reset...

Now you can start again 😉
The best way to clear up next up list is uninstall app and reinstall it

After that your playlists will play in their respective order
Cheers !
Go to the last song of the next up list then skip it
This is bullshit we pay for their service. Can someone from Soundcloud actually address the problem.